To support the YEEP project in Ethiopia, we are looking for 1-2 interns ready to work with our local partner in Ethiopia (Hawassa University) for 1-3 months (starting in October 2021 or upon agreement)
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
– Work with our Ethiopian partners on the preparation of the YEEP-business week
– Act as a link to the team in Switzerland
– Analyze and document the current structure of the Ethiopia team and the business incubator
– Build up relations with the Ethiopia team
– Follow up former YEEP participants in Ethiopia (interviews)
– Implement small projects depending on your skills and interests
– Various administrative tasks
What you bring:
– willing to travel from Europe to Ethiopia
– completed first education (apprenticeship or higher education), ideally with administrative
– strong interest in working cross cultural
– highly motivated and flexible
– able to prioritize and ready to work in an environment with changing settings
– good communication skills in English, German is an advantage
– ability to work independently with a high level of commitment and responsibility
What we offer:
– paid travel costs, board and lodging
– interesting and varied work
– Good preparation for your mission
– energetic young team
– opportunity to work in intercultural environment
Please note that the current job description is still flexible and it may change depending on your background/ interests or the development during the internship.
We look forward to receiving your online application till 15. August 2021.
Furthermore we will organize a meeting with suitable candidates to explain in detail the project and
the duties so that you will have a clearer vision about what you can expect from your internship.
Contact: For further questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.